Friday, 9 August 2013

oh harro there

lately, i've kinda been either too lazy or too busy to blog about stuff anymore, but i'll try to blog every now and then just when i have absolutely nothing to do.

Anyways, school has been interesting lately, because of the silly shenanigans that happen. Sex ed is kinda weird, i think,  because we are just learning about STIs and other diseases that could happen.

I think less girls are avoiding me now ;D ahahaha so,  that's kinda good i guess.  I also think that i have lost a few friends because i haven't been talking to them lately and when i do talk to them it's as if they don't really want to talk to me anymore.

I'm gonna try to actually do my best this semester because i've been lazy and only got an A for math and Cs and Bs for everything else. For some reason, no one believes that i can actually do it.

SORRY THAT THIS BLOG DIDN'T REALLY HAVE MUCH ON IT TODAY. I haven't had much to say apart from losing good friends and learning sex ahahha. Sex ed kinda scares me tbh ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment