Friday, 3 April 2015

Back

Hello internet, it's been a while and I've been busy. Busy with such things as schools and trying to fix up my social status. Apparently the last time I blogged was about two years ago :p ahahaha so that means that I haven't blogged anything about year 10, so I'll start there talking about everything that I can remember that happened that year.
So, year 10.. a lot has happened. I made friends and I lost friends. Start of the year if i can remember it well, I think I had anal-tickle(analytical) science first... I WAS SCARED SHITLESS D; because my teacher got mad so easily by the slightest of things, so i tried my best to be a good boy and avoid getting on my teacher's bad side because the way he yells out loud is just... scary... D; but yeah analytical science was the worst class for me because of the teacher I had.
During the year, i had so many subject changes which really screwed me up through out the entire year. The first subject change i had was putting myself in the honours program, which is where you're placed with a bunch of other people in classes where you practically stick together, so joining the honours program changed up all my subjects. After a term of being in the honours program in macgregor, i then changed schools to mansfield which changed all my subjects again, and kinda screwed me over D; but accounting wasn't that bad even though it was like my first time doing anything business related ;O someone i ended up with a B+ in that subject which to me, felt kinda weird ahahaha.
Moving schools has caused me to both lose friends and make new friends ;O It's crazy how you become friends with people you never thought you'd be friends with ahaha but it's also weird knowing how someone who you used to be good friends act as though you were never their friend before :/
A lot of other things happened in year 10, like a lot ahahaha but i cant exactly remember it all and put it in order D; so i think I'll end this post here and maybe post more another time if i can ahahaha ;D byee

(BTW sorry for the bad grammar and punctuation in my sentences. It's been a while since I've blogged and wanted to post something ASAP ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment