Friday, 8 March 2013

BORING ASS EXCURSION

Today I had an excursion. IT WAS THE WORST EXCURSION I'VE EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE. The excursion was about trains and the history of trains, as most of you know THE SUBJECT HISTORY IS BORING FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. There was nothing fun to do in the excursion because it was mainly sitting down and searching for information.
The time table everyone got was a lie D; because it said lunch was an hour long BUT IT WAS ONLY 40 MINUTES LONG AND ME AND MY FRIENDS HAD A PLATE OF FOOD TO SHARE D;.
Riding the bus on the way was annoying. I had to sit next to some randoms and they were annoying... They.... touched.... me.... and other stuff i got real annoying.
By the end of the day it wasn't that bad because on the way back to school i didn't sit next to any randoms for sure and nobody was annoying on the way back :)
I'm NEVER going to a train museum ever again. Next time I'm going to a dinosaur museum cuz they are more interesting ;D
I took like only two photos by the end of the day because i'm the worst photographer in the world D;



No comments:

Post a Comment