Dear world,
TODAY, I HAD A SCIENCE EXAM FIRST UP IN SCHOOL TODAY. I didnt revise anything at all and i managed the exam ;D ahahaha. After the exam people were asking me if the exam was hard and i told them, "it's easy but hard at the same time". I don't think anyone understood what I meant ahahaha. Some guy told me to tell him the answer and i told him the first answer is sex cells, I just said what ever came off the top of my head and it was sex cells :P.
Media today was pretty good. MY PHOTO SHOPPING SKILLS ARE IMPROVING >:). For my media assessment i need to get a feature image for my magazine and i asked one of my good friends to do it for me and he was happy to help ahahaha.
For music, the class is composing their music that they have created on computer. I have just started composing my music today but i haven't finishe it because it was only a short lesson.
After writting this blog i now realize how boring i am when i blog about my day :| I'll only blog about my day when i don't have a topic to talk about ahahaha. Until next time then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment