Thursday, 7 March 2013

MY PHILO BUDDY

ALRIGHT RAFAEL HERE'S YOUR PARAGRAPH ;)

ALRIGHT SOO... I forgot how i met you rafael... IM REALLY SORRY. But Rafael is a good friend ahaha he might be a dick sometimes but he's still my friend somehow.... LOL. Rafael is a smart kid, for example he always does his work like a good boy :). He's really funny and unique in his own way ahaha because just a few days ago he wore his belt at an angle because APPARENTLY, having your belt placed in the middle is too "mainstream". He's a really good guy to get advice sometimes and it can sometimes be mean but he's actually right. ahahaha oops almost forgot his WHOLE name is Rafael Tubellza ? I'm not a hundred percent sure on how to spell his last name and not bothered going on facebook to look it up ahahaha, I mainly remember the tube bit of his last name because his school login is Rtube ahahaha.#Redtube

SORRY RAFAEL IF YOU TOOK ANY OFFENSE TO THIS D;

No comments:

Post a Comment