During 6:20pm while I was walking home there were a lot of street lights and other types of lights in the tree. I didn't really notice them at all at first but when I walk home i tend to get a bit bored so I look around to see what's interests me. I was really surprised by how beautiful the lights were in the dark.
In the bus station while i was walking up the stairs I had also noticed the lights that were on the stairs. I've never really noticed them on before but I now realize how fascinating they are.
Street lights on the side of the road look very affective in the night after the rain. After the rainy weather in the night the rain tends to stick onto the road because the sun isn't up and the rain won't evaporate to little particles and lift up into the air. When the street lights turn on you can see the light reflecting off the road because of the rain. It looks pretty nice some times when your walking home in the wet night or is that just me...
Some people find these things interesting some people don't but I'm one of the people who find these types of things quite astonishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment